Cleanly produced Robustas that are second to none are the hallmark of Toi Nguyen. A Robusta guru, Mr. Toi has been working on the best and cleanest Robustas for many years and is dedicated to growing coffee. Meticulous work, kindness and a penchant for perfection are reflected in all his coffees. Using specially developed processes, he creates coffees that cause a worldwide sensation and completely dispel the prejudice that “Robusta can’t taste good.” This particular coffee is a hit in any specialty espresso with its full body and delicious nougat-chocolate-nut notes, and even shines in filter coffee.
Peaberry is a natural mutation where the coffee plant produces only one seed per cherry, packed with nutrients. Extra sweet, extra aromatic and extra delicious.
1. coffee cherries are harvested and selected by hand.
2. the washing process begins with the de-pulping of the cherries, separating the peaberry beans from the rest.
3. then they are fermented in tanks for 24 hours. After this first fermentation, they are washed completely.
4. the beans are then dried for seven days. During the drying process, the beans are moved regularly to ensure that they dry evenly.
5. at the end, the coffee is visually sorted by hand one last time and stored in GrainPro bags.